Tilly Tec LED 2000

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

naui 15694

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I make about 300 diver per year in very low visibility diving for Megalodon teeth. About ten years ago I got a Greenforce HID 50. For several years I thought it was the best thing out there. Then a friend from Germany showed me a TillyTec 900. I was blown away by both the brightness and the amount of time I could dive on a single battery charge. I have over 1000 dives on it but wanted one of their new brighter light heads. I looked at both the 2000 and 3000 but since figured the 2000 would be enough and it is. What an amazing light.

I can make two 2 hour dives on this super bright light without changing batteries. When I need to change a battery it is very easy. I am really happy with the durability, brightness and quality of the Tillytec lights. They make an amazing product.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom