Tiller

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Count ODI:
Saturday (in the near future) it is! Perhaps Divemistress2 can join us. I will PM you with some dates. How was the mighty Empress!

One word.

SWEET.

When I get a mini-trip report done I'll let ya know. An absolute must-do, buddy. Tyler put together one heck of a good trip.

He's evidently the go-to man for the Empress. Well liked and respected by the Quebec contingent. I wouldn't think of doing it with anybody else.

Diving with Dany on his 500th Empress dive, TV crew coverage, videoing it myself, 60ft of vis...... Being in the water with the true King of the Empress, hovering over the starboard rail and seeing clearly the port rail, was certainly divine intervention of the highest magnitude. It was touching to see Dany pour the remaining champagne over the marker of his fallen friend Pierre Lepage, on the forward deck. Right beside that was another marker for Lise Parent and Xavier Roblain with a "fresh" bouquet of flowers, a reminder to us all of the perils of this wreck, and our chosen sport. I'll never live to see another diving day like that one.

It doesn't get any better than that man. No-where, no how. Sometimes life just smiles large on you.

Steve

CDN ff:
I know it's here somewhere but If someone can save me the time searching.... I'm looking for a charter to the Tiller....
Thanks

Hey there CDN ff,

We're now back in the area (OTE & I - I was forced to return from the Empress with Scuba_Steve)

If you're interested in setting up a charter just let me know and we'll make the necessary arrangements.

NOW you're back! I've been hearing about and wanting to do the Tiller, but so far it hasn't happened. I'm tied up this weekend (my daughters wedding and they really expect me to be there :06: ). Off to Kingston the next weekend for the OFWF get together, then off to PEI (where I hope to squeeze in my first salt water dives) and another wedding on Sept 4, then rush home to get the kids started in school. (I'll need a vacation from my vacation).

If you're going to be running, would love to put something together in September. What's the minimum number of divers you need to go? Max you can take? (if this is getting too commercial, PM me).

Groundhog246:
NOW you're back! I've been hearing about and wanting to do the Tiller, but so far it hasn't happened. I'm tied up this weekend (my daughters wedding and they really expect me to be there :06: ). Off to Kingston the next weekend for the OFWF get together, then off to PEI (where I hope to squeeze in my first salt water dives) and another wedding on Sept 4, then rush home to get the kids started in school. (I'll need a vacation from my vacation).

If you're going to be running, would love to put something together in September. What's the minimum number of divers you need to go? Max you can take? (if this is getting too commercial, PM me).
please, count me in the planning :D
I'll be back from Nova Scotia on Sept. 12th :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom