Tigllio gear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Butch103

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hey all ......
Has anyone heard of the Tigullio scuba gear. It is a new name to me. Perhaps they manufacture and retail under a different name ? Any imput is appreciated. I believe they are an Italian company. :confused: Butch

Hiya.
I happened to stumble upon few tigulio pieces of equipment.
i also belive they are italian, but i found out they had relatively low quality (though very cheap, so it was a good buy for the price) and a spear gun i had made by this company tended to leack all the time.

Thanks Liquid.......I am seriously considering opening a dive shop and I am looking for suppliers and these people were looking for stores. Think I will stay away from it. Butch

No problem butch.

What kind of suplliers are you looking for?
I live in israel, so there are several different companies here, that you hardly see in the US.

I am looking for all types of gear, Suits, BCDs etc. If you have any names of companies and/or web addresses please feel free to shoot them along to me . Thanks Butch

Liquid ........I did use the url thanks. I sent out a few e-mails last night and hopefully I will get some response. I intend to do the same later tonight or tomorrow when I get a few more minutes. I cannot believe the number of equipment companies out there. We only ever hear about the North American outfits. Actually only those selling in the major US markets. Canada of course always follows on the heels of the US. Thanks again Butch :D

Discounts for Board Members - Just a thought........

G'Luck

(If you need any computer or web help....and ya can't DIY Give me a cal..)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom