Tiger Beach Shark dives anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We offer caged dives for those who only want to dive in a cage. Most of our clients prefer to dive without cages. We had a great day today at tiger beach. We had five nice Tigers hamming it up for the cameras.

Hey can anyone tell me exactly where Tiger Beach is located? Trying to plan a trip to the Bahamas and am thinking about doing both Nassau and Grand Bahama but Tiger Beach is top priority. I've been having trouble with Stuart Cove's website

The day trip leaves from Old Bahama Bay, West End, Grand Bahama Island. I too am looking into some combo trip for some shark dives in the Bahamas, and specifically if it is realistic to squeeze in a few days at Old Bahama Bay to do the tiger dives... not finding much in the way of reviews from people who have done this day trip.

Same here. Going to Grand Bahamas for a week in July. Would like to do a day trip to Tiger Beach.

Hello there Capt. Scotty!! Read a lot about you...about how you got into this and your experience with dolphins and knowing them so well when you were young. I believe you are going on the Dolphin Dream on March 8th (about 10 days) with a Sweenely/Ochio Group that I will be on!! I'm so pumped about this trip!! So, are they seeing hammers anywhere in the areas that we'll be visiting? I sure hope to see some nice ones and get me some cool pics!! Talk to you soon!! :cool2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom