Thursday's Photo 12/18 - Where I'd rather be!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Today is a busy day and I just wish I was somewhere else! My home away from home: Bungalow A/B at CoCo View Resort, Roatan, Honduras

aan.sized.jpg

My sentiments exactly.... btw, You really are talented Dee. Your daily pic (along with Gilligan's) have made "underwater photograpy" my first stop on SB. In fact you all inspired me to ordered a camera from snapsights (starting slow) that I will be trying out this weekend in Pt Lobos. If any turn out I will scan and share them.

Thanks for all the posts
RJ

Bungalow F at Laguna Beach Resort on Utila.

Joe

I can't complain cause I'm where I wanna be but no diving for about 5 days due to minor surgery on the back of my hand. :wail:
But along with the bad comes some good. My new Inon D-180 strobe arrived today. :yea:
I am busy downloading the instructions in English. That should keep me occupied for awhile.

121803.jpg

Gilligan:
no diving for about 5 days due to minor surgery on the back of my hand. :wail:
[/IMG]

OUCH... i hope it gets better soon sir. LOL, its hard to dive and hold your hand out of the water where you wont get it wet. :)

steve

Redang Island, Malaysia

Redang-Sunrise-2.jpg

Hope it's nothing serious! I'm glad at least one of us is where they want to be! :wink:

Aitutaki Atoll, Cook Islands.

The old set from the Thunder Dome and the Sea Dancer. Of course the Sea Dancer is no more. Sad.

Joe

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom