Thursday's (3/25) Maui pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gilligan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
70 feet, South Maui.
I don't know what it is with me and rays. Yesterday it was the Sting Ray and the Eagle Ray. Today as I was descending a squad of Spotted Eagle Rays was beneath me. Again, I couldn't do much with the color shot so B&W it is.

The Squad
032504a.jpg

Bluehead Butterflyfish
032504b.jpg

Hey, how did you get in here?
032504c.jpg

The Bluehead Butterfly is so cute! Great color on both of them.

The Great Gilligan has struck again. Amazing shots sir. Really like the "how did you get in here?" shot. Really jumped out at me. I could also count the grains of sand in the Butterflyfish shot. Amazing

Thanks for sharing.

Dive Smart; Dive Safe
Enjoy the ride
:cool1:

The ray pic above is very blotchy. I used a noise program (Helicon) on it but it didn't help. I think this one came out better and I did not use the noise program on it.

032504d.jpg

Oh...I like this one better. I've never seen so many variations is their color/patterns.

I like the formation....much better...not that the other wasn't good...but this one has something...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom