Thursday Night LOBSTER Beach Dive, July 27, BROWARD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DebbyDiver

Livin' the dream
ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
OK y'all, who thinks they will have enough energy left at the end of mini-season to do a Thursday night beach dive?

I prefer southern Broward County but I'll travel if that's the group consensus.

How does 7 p.m. sound?

Post your preferences!!!

Say where... 7PM is fine... I'll be diving in the morning so I'll be a bit tired, but nothing a nice lobster lunch/dinner can't cure =)

Wys.

hehe Debby you know I will be going :wink:

depending on how the dive at the jacks go tonight.. we will make a decision for the thursday night dive :)

can I join in? I have a meeting Thuresday morning in West Palm then about 11:00 I'm open until I have to go back home to Winter Haven about 12:00 moon Friday. I would love to meet you all and soak a while, I just picked up by gear from the house and started South Just in case I could get in a few dives, anyone diving in the afternoon as well?

Have a GREAT time tonight and post a report! I won't be online tomorrow until late afternoon (I'll be at a conference) but my stuff is ready to go! Just tell me where to meet you but beware: Johnson Street got a little picked over today... :14:

Happy hunting and be safe!

hmm Dania wasn't that good.. to many divers out there.. but at this point no matter what we do it will be a hard hunt

Debby its up to you now :)

Well, Johnson Street is always a treat and the parking is not a problem there. Parking is always the biggest hassle of a beach dive. Remember, the lobsters walk all night and a rich spot can be empty the next day and a picked-over spot could have bugs again.

I know some great dive spots that only have two hour parking :( and others where you have to have your car moved by 9 p.m. or towed :( and those won't work.

I'm agreeable to meeting further north, Ft. Lauderdale or LBS or Pompano, but know nothing about parking regs so it would be up to someone else to pick one of those spots.

I'm offline until later today and I'm up for recommendations! But I'd do Johnson again if nobody else picks something. If nothing else, we would have a very beautiful dive!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom