Thursday 21st June, 2006 - Weigh-in

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hermit Crab reminded me of the paper clips I have on the fridge. One paper clip for each pound lost. She added a bunch of clips, since the ones on the fridge are from my last weight loss attempt (and partial gain:( ). Looks nice seeing that long line of clips. Great reminder of my goals!

now thats a nice touch!

well i tried on my old wetsuit today... i can get it on but was afraid to do it up all the way incase i got stuck (hubby gone diving) and unable to get out of it.

i had visions of me having to run next door or phone rescue services to get me out :D

ooohhh! I used to explain how I got myself into my wetsuit. "it was like stuffing a marshmallow into a film canister."

:lol:

men have no idea... hubby had a student with a custom made wetsuit and i swear the guy that measured here was blind and stupid

it just did not fit - the crotch was down at her knees!

so i gave her a pair of stocking and said try this - she was so excited to get it on and look normal (and then took the suit back the next day as i told her it wasnt custom made to fit her!)

hubby carries a packet of nylons now in his tool kit for the just in case squeezies

Excellent idea, expecially cause the baby powder never really worked for me!

That's cool.

Good luck this week to all. I've been away this weekend getting my AOW!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom