Thursday 1st March weighin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TheTrickster:
SORRY THIS IS A 'ME ME ME ME' POST...But!

I reached a major milestone today!

:monkeydan

I'm now a 30" waist - thats 10 inches less then when I started!

I went shopping for a pair of jeans and discovered to my delight I've lopped another 2" of my waist since xmas...

And not just one brand either (Hilfiger, Levi's, FCUK) - Decided on the Hilfiger pair as I liked them better...but woohoo!

Sorry, a little self indulgent :blinking: Everyone have a cracking weekend!

WOW! That's awesome, Trickster! You should feel very proud! Do you still have a pair of your largest size pants? You should lay the large size across the bed, then put your new size pair on top it and look at the difference!

By the way.... BRAG AWAY, BUDDY! You deserve it! :D YAY!!!

Nothing like a violent stomach virus to "purge" the system! I have been extremely ill this weekend and lost a LOT of weight.
Considering that Friday was the only day I changed my diet, and Sat/Sun was restricted to bed, bath & beyond, I'm curious to see where the weight loss goes from here. Something cool, Holly has now joined me in the fitness challenge! We went to Wally's today and picked up an AWESOME scale! Although I'm not sure I want this device to KNOW some of the things it has the ability to tell me,...
I'm waiting for the morning I step on it to hear," Good morning Dave."

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=5509339

I subtracted the weight of my boots since my new scale gives the best info barefoot,..
It looks like I have lost 5 pounds just over the weekend! A NON-preferable way to do it, though.
I look forward to Thursdays weigh-in!

DEEPSEAWOLF:
Nothing like a violent stomach virus to "purge" the system! I have been extremely ill this weekend and lost a LOT of weight.
Considering that Friday was the only day I changed my diet, and Sat/Sun was restricted to bed, bath & beyond, I'm curious to see where the weight loss goes from here. Something cool, Holly has now joined me in the fitness challenge! We went to Wally's today and picked up an AWESOME scale! Although I'm not sure I want this device to KNOW some of the things it has the ability to tell me,...
I'm waiting for the morning I step on it to hear," Good morning Dave."

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=5509339

I subtracted the weight of my boots since my new scale gives the best info barefoot,..
It looks like I have lost 5 pounds just over the weekend! A NON-preferable way to do it, though.
I look forward to Thursdays weigh-in!

Sorry to hear you've been ill. I can definitely relate though! I finally got over it about a week ago... and mine lasted close to 10 days! Ick! You've probably lost lots of water weight. Don't be surprised if you gain it back... that would be normal. I wound up staying the same weight from before to after my stomach plague. However... I will wish you a healthy weight loss for weigh in day! :)

Now that's a cool scale! I have a Weight Watchers scale that holds personal info for 2 people, but it doesn't measure hydration or body fat. I'm not sure that I really want to know my body fat yet! :rofl3: It does measure to the tenth of a pound. By the way... any scale that would tell me "good morning" then tell me that I've gained weight would quickly get chucked to the trash! Haaaahaaahaa! :rofl3:

almitywife:
sounds better than the scales that say "one person at a time please"

:rofl3:

OMG, Almity! You're killin' me tonight! I swear, you've got me laughing so hard (from this and other threads you've posted in) that I almost peed myself! :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Greetings to all!

I've been under the weather since Thursday afternoon. I started feeling it in the early afternoon, and it was everything I could do to get through work on Friday. I was sick through the weekend and I am just now feeling much better (Imagine that, just in time for work) :D

But, I did weigh in on Thursday. I just didn't feel like getting out of bed until now to post it.

This week's loss (After no weight loss last week):
Down from 239 (108.41 kgs) to 232 lbs (105.23 kgs)

I am at goal + 52 lbs. (23.59 kgs)

Total loss so far: 78 lbs (35.38 kgs)
===

I don't know how this bug will affect my weight loss, but through the weekend I was eating soup, bread and crackers if I felt the urge to eat anything. We shall see what transpires over the coming week.
===
Almity - Stick with it (I know I don't have to tell you that) Many of us look to you for our inspiration to keep going through the ebb and flow of our weight loss goals

Linda, Cheddar, fairy - You guys keep her propped up (and... each other... lol) You've been around the longest for the group that I know around here. Keep it going ladies

Trickster - WTG! You deserve a ME ME ME post!

Jenny - You da bomb. Right at goal, and still pushing harder. I like that!

DEEPSEAWOLF, merxlin - Welcome to the party... Ain't nothin' that us LOSERs can't handle

ER - Congrats on the last challenge. I just read your PM, so I know you got the certificate. Go crazy, lady!

Roy - You need to get with Jenny on this. You are both so close to goal. Keep it up... and once you've got it up... keep it up! (American Fliers - Costner movie)

DawgDiver - I had an injury setback for 4 weeks. I laid off the first week totally, after that, I only did enough to keep it up, until I was back to normal
====

You are all a bunch of big skinny losers in my book (Of course, my book is written in crayon, and has a lot of miss speled wurds! :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: )

LOL. thanks for the push. I need it!

Scuba_Jenny:
So true. Time to get back to the basics. Eat more of what God made the way God made it.
Scary, but I am actually looking at tofu...:11:

Tofu is NOT food the way God made it!!!! :rofl3: :rofl3:

Ok.. haven't checked in in weeks... too much stuff in personal life to think, or care, about losing weight...

Somehow, through all of it, I have lost 2 more pounds (over last 3 weeks, mind you:( ). I have been stuffing my face with twix bars, mounds, and ice cream, too. Well, inbetween the days of forgetting to eat. I guess worrying helps keep weight off???

Hang in there Laurel, hopefully the worst is behind you and only good things moving forward.

SoCalAngel:
Tofu is NOT food the way God made it!!!! :rofl3: :rofl3:
You are sooo right!! I tried "Budda's Delight" from the Chinese restaurant. It's veggies n tofu. The veggies didn't even taste good. Ended up throwing the whole thing out (and I am notorioius for not throwing food away!!)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom