Thursday 16th Nov - WEIGHIN

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

almitywife:
bwhahahahahahaah MISS Kayla... the world outside of MOF might not understand the avatar :D

3lbs - WOWOWOWOWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE - how many is that in total now young lady???

LOL I was thinking about that earlier. People probably just htink Im crazy!

Total now Im at 41... still have a ways to go... but Im happy with it so far!! :D

nahhhh - people might think youre a good looking fella and the weirdo pm's will cease :D

41LBS!!! YOU ROCK!!!!!!! I will have to hunt down a certian aussie to let him know that youre going to be one HOT SNOWBUNNY this year! :wink:

almitywife:
nahhhh - people might think youre a good looking fella and the weirdo pm's will cease :D

41LBS!!! YOU ROCK!!!!!!! I will have to hunt down a certian aussie to let him know that youre going to be one HOT SNOWBUNNY this year! :wink:

Thats right... you tell him! :wink: Heck.. the way Im feeling today, I might even wear the snowbunny costume!! :rofl3: :wink:

Kayla,

Good job! And I know where Mt. Vernon is, i grew up just north of the border in Langley!

Kayla:
No kidding? No one knows where Mt. Vernon is! Thats awesome! :D

Oh yeah, I spent a bit of time in Bellingham at Bellis Fair and other places. I miss Skipper's LOL!

Kayla:
No kidding? No one knows where Mt. Vernon is! Thats awesome! :D
And here I thought it was a soda. OOps, thats Verners. :)
WTG Kayla! you are doing awesome. Tomorrow is workout day for me, and it being Friday and have 2 days rest before the next work out, I try to push myself a little harder. I have added a couple short sprints to the trip, and try to remember when I get home to lift the weights a little.

Would like to Welcome TripletDad to the Weekly weigh in thread. He has been posting else where, and I have invited him over here. Since there is a post of his now in here, he hopefully is getting email messages over here!
Welcome!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom