Thursday 10th May weighin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My results might be slightly skewed since I didn't eat anything from about 3 pm yesterday until just now (after I weighed myself this AM) but here are the results.

As for me:
Today's weight: 212.8
Last weeks weight: 217.2
Starting Weight: 220.2
Loss this week: 4.4
Total weight loss to date [Week 4]: 7.4 pounds.

Still stuck at 158 lb. However, body is becoming hard and that indicates out with the soggy yet extremely buoy fat, and in with the heavy organic lead muscle. :D

Wow Sarita, you're looking good. :wink: Also Er-Mom, Almity & Linda Auntie, and Uncle Rich. :D

Okay I'm outta here before I start doing something rash...

Same here. Move along. Nothing to see...
(up to goal+9) AACCCCCCKKKKK

(For those of you who may not know me, I've been at this for a little over a year and have so far lost 51.4 lbs. in my journey to lose 109 total.) I'm down 1.4 as of this week's weigh in. I stopped focusing so much on my little weigh in card, and started focusing on my health again. This week's WW meeting centered on an interesting concept. Why are we "losing" weight and not "removing" weight? When we lose our car keys, wallet, cell phone, it's because we were careless. Removing weight from our bodies is not an act of carelessness, but a conscious act performed out of loving ourselves.

My next mini-goal is 204. I'm just over 4 lbs. away. That's my halfway point. After that, I am looking forward to breaking out of the 200's for the first time in 18 years.

Thanks for letting me share.

Hi Everyone,

I missed last week , but I had a loss of 3 lbs, and this week 3 more lbs. for a total of 32 lbs. totalsince 3/17/07! I am at 217 lbs. I was at my Doctor today and she is thrilled with all the results. My blood test results are all in the normal range for the first time in years the hard work is really begining to pay off in so many ways!!! I hope you all keep working to get to where you want to be...for me its 17 more lbs. and then maybe even harder learning to maintain the proper weight.

Good Luck everyone!

wow - well done to everyone that is MAKING AN EFFORT!!!

im finding that with winter on my doorstep it jsut so depressing... dark when you wake up, dark when you get home from work.... i really want to go outside for a walk but brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

and we dont even have snow and other white horrible slushy stuff to deal with - how do you guys manage it?

oh well.... gotta remind myself of my mantra! one meal at a time, one day at a time

cheers and :hugs:

Alright folks... here's some before and current pics. Neither of the first pics are at my absolute highest weight, but they are within about 5-10 lbs!

The pics of me in the turqoise shirt is from today. I'm officially down 52 lbs. My 7 yr old daughter is standing next to me because she weighs 50 lbs! Just a little perspective. :wink: In the first 2 pics I was in 3X (26/28) clothes.... and in today's pics I'm in 1X (18-20s)! Feels good!

Attachments

• jamie122006.jpg
    jamie122006.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 68
  • eeyoreme.jpg
    eeyoreme.jpg
    169.2 KB · Views: 65
  • 100_0623.jpg
    100_0623.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 69
  • 100_0615.jpg
    100_0615.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 85
Wow Jamie, you look awesome!

WOW JAMIE!! :wave-smil

seriously, you look years younger! have you recently tried to put some paperwork under your chin and found it doesnt stay there anymore? because you have lost so much in the face its almost a new you! ( when that started happening to me in the office it such a surprise)

you really are looking great!!! :hugs: im so :multi: for you!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom