Thursday 1/13/05 Weigh-in

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yahoo! Down 2 lbs. I am motivated now. I am ready to keep it going. I just need to get as motivated to exercise more. I have added in 2 days of my walking and I am using stairs more at work.

Hope everyone else does as well. Keep hanging in there.

I hope I'm not putting the cart before the horse. But....my motivation for eating right seems to be coming together. I've had some great workouts the last 2 weeks and now the urge to eat right finally hit. I am feeling really motivated to start this week out right and continue on from this point.
I've got to find something to do on the weekends. If I sit around the house then all I want to do is eat, eat, eat. I guess I'll break into the numerous small projects that need to get done. I'll have to focus on the in-house projects until it warms us but there is plenty to do inside and out. I've got plenty of time to get the house/yard in order before the summer hits so I guess I'll spread the projects out through the next couple of months. I'll weigh in Thursday and see if I've lost any and to update everyone on my progress. Things are looking up. See you all Thursday. Greg

Back
Top Bottom