Thresher Sharks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Monad shoals are a bit borderline for a filter so you got some noise there but overall good memory!

Cheers. I had some other clips that could have been ok but were just too noisy for the final cut.

Just passed through Oslob and saw the whalesharks there. A bit like feeding time at the zoo but a great experience to be diving with them. Will try and post something if I can find some stable internet.

Excellent encounters! Great video. I was not so lucky last two times I was at Malapascua.

Always happy to hear that you guys are diving here in the Philippines.

I am going to Sogod Bay in southern Leyte at the end of this month then 2 trips to Tubbataha Reefs next month. If you ever have the chance to get on s liveaboard to Tubbataha I highly recommend it.

Looking forward to seeing your Oslob video.

Excellent encounters! Great video. I was not so lucky last two times I was at Malapascua.

Always happy to hear that you guys are diving here in the Philippines.

I am going to Sogod Bay in southern Leyte at the end of this month then 2 trips to Tubbataha Reefs next month. If you ever have the chance to get on s liveaboard to Tubbataha I highly recommend it.

Looking forward to seeing your Oslob video.

Its been a really fantastic trip here so far, you have a great country.

Im diving Balicasag tomorrow and will then head to Palawan to the wrecks at Coron. Im going to try and catch a liveboard to the Apo Reef from there as well. I looked at Tubbataha Reef but the cost was well beyond my budget!

Oslob clip uploading now.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom