Three Tank Dive/ Happy Birthday Alex!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cacia

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Wildcard drove the Elysium today so that Alex could celebrate his birthday by skyjumping with his girlfriend and Chris, the regular captain.

A few newly minted divers and several veterans dove 100 ft hole, Kewalo, and the Sea Tiger. Kudos to all for handling the current on the first dive! Glad you had great viz and Spotted Eagle Rays on the wreck.

DSC_0050-1-1.jpg

collage53.jpg

I LOVE your new lens! Awsome shots.
Catherine on the bow in her bikini however, did make it most difficult to get the guys to pay attention to setting up there gear. LOL....
Onec the bananas went overboard, it was a great day....
Gotta play DM tomorrow.

Damn it, it's me, Wildcard.....Grrrr I wish she would sign out when she is done.

Brian, you handled the boat like a pro, I thought. You are not quite the hothead at the wheel that you are on the board. Pretty day!

If she doesn't sign out, you can read all her pm's ya know! I know cause it happened to me. Good thing I am such an honest girl and flirt with everyone equally!

where is that katekicks anyway?

Purrty good for my first time driving a boat huh? Ummm well there were those 720 sea days I had to document to get my license too... Thanks for the company today, the extra DM was oh so very helpful too.

catherine96821:
Brian, you handled the boat like a pro, I thought. You are not quite the hothead at the wheel that you are on the board.

WC, a hothead? Nah . . . like I said before, just some fun drive-by posting. . . made more enjoyable with a couple of beers. :wink:

Actually, that's why I don't drink and post. I've done it before and it makes me too quick on the keyboard.

Chepar, I could tell you don't talk politics and imbibe concurrently.

Leesa, its the fisheye JB gave me a while back, I cannot afford the port.

Chepar, I could tell you don't talk politics and imbibe concurrently.

Leesa, its the fisheye JB gave me a while back, I cannot afford the port. 10.8

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom