Three Or Four Day Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Caribbean Pearl between Roatan/Utila I believe you can do one leg now, so 3 or 4 days. They don't run every week though. May be able to find a spot on some shorter charters on some boats out of Florida if that counts. Spree and Ultimate Getaway come to mind, may be others.

bummer. No indication on their website. (Which shows 4 sold out trips this month and partly booked trips first 2 weeks in April, but if that's wrong it wouldn't be the first time someplace didn't keep a website up to date...)

No first-hand experience, but this outfit out of Roatan has been on my radar for a while:

Zeppelin Dive & Sail | Private Liveaboard Diving Sailing Caribbean

Also, Juliet used to run 4-5 day trips to the Bahamas, if that's close enough to the Caribbean for you...haven't looked at their schedule recently to see if that's still the case. Spree is the only other one that comes to mind that does less than 7 day trips, but those are mostly Keys trips I believe.

James

Back
Top Bottom