Three man buddy teams

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OE2X:
Use a snorkel! It now has a real purpose. Who would have thought it could save your life? As long as you stay away from the corrugated ones you're o.k.
I tried that once with a beer... take my word for it, not a good idea.

So the question that comes to mind is: Does each member of the team carry their own straw or snorkel or can it be just one? You know - all for one and one for all.

I dunno about the rest of you, but I had soup for dinner... Chicken Noodle, cause I know you were gonna ask, I added some ketchup too... Mmmm...

This thread has gotten seriously off topic and it must stop. Ben you are a stroke for putting Ketchup in your noodle soup... you should have used Catsup. And for Pete's sake leave the snorkle nailed to the wall unless you are PADI certified to drink your soup through it.

Now back to three diver teams. I think each team member should be carrying their deco soup with them on the dive. You can't be certain that you will be able to get back to hanging soup.

Wait... what was the thread topic?

Snowbear:
Did you drink it through a snorkel?
Negative.

I would have called it Catsup, but it's homemade and labeled Ketchup... I had no choice.

Ben (slings deco soup and hangs extra at 10', 30' and every 18.4' to 6 fathoms)

How does the soup stay together when exposed to the salt water enviroment? Was I asleep during the soupocline lesson in oceanography?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom