thread status ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Red_5

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
on the left column.. you have a black and white "page" for a thread that you have not seen or does not have new posts since your last visit. Then there are the red and white ones for new posts. And finally, threads you have posted in have the triangle in them.. this part is inconsistent and the purpose of my post. more often than not, that little triangle doesn't appear / mark threads I've posted in. whats up with that?

Someone else had pointed this out to me. This sounds like a bug with vBulletin itself. We've been looking into this one.

Someone else had pointed this out to me. This sounds like a bug with vBulletin itself. We've been looking into this one.

Morning Howard!

Yep, I'm still having problems. When I click on the Go To First New Post button, it takes me back to where I left off at another time, NOT the last post I have read. Laurens said he'd take a peek at it, but nothing has changed.

Howard,

In case it will help with troubleshooting:
The intermittently missing triangle problem is not recent; it has been around as long as I can remember.
I don't recall ever experiencing a problem with the "go to first new post" button, so it might be user configuration dependent.

Morning Howard!

Yep, I'm still having problems. When I click on the Go To First New Post button, it takes me back to where I left off at another time, NOT the last post I have read. Laurens said he'd take a peek at it, but nothing has changed.
It's caused by vBulletin itself, it has a problem with multi-page threads with deleted posts.

Back
Top Bottom