Thoughts on Nu Horizons Dive and Travel in Myrtle Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

al248005

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Does anyone have any experience with Nu Horizon. I am planning vacation in late July to Myrtle Beach and being certified through NAUI; I see they are the only NAUI shop. I can't seem to find out much about them searching the internet.

Txfirefighter,
Did they say whose boat they went through or who you would have to schedule through? I just assumed the boat on their website was theirs?

Scuba Express has a big boat if I recall correctly. SE is down a bit farther at Murrells Inlet, isn't it?

But yeah I think its an almost 50 passenger...dont really like that but hey, what are you gonna do

Anyone else have a boat in MB?

I've dove with Scuba Express and they're a good outfit. Planning to go out with them again next weekend. I talked to the other dive operators in the MB area and SE is by far the best of the bunch.

The boat is 46', so I think it holds 20-24 divers (maybe a few more) plus crew. Also, the crew are really nice and helpful.

Back
Top Bottom