Thoughts on a good shop to finish AOW (PADI) IN Key Largo or Islamorada .....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rockinrebel

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey everybody...my wife and I are wanting to get our PADI AOW Certification.
We live just south of Savannah so we plan on driving down for a few days. Not wanting to go further south than Islamorada.

I'm 65 and my wife is 55....both certified a LONG time ago....but diving experience has been sporadic.
We dove on the the Aquacat first week of June in the Exumas and Eleuthera and it was awesome.

Any thoughts or experience with dive operators in Largo or Islamorada for getting the necessary dives in and who have a good reputation for training would be much appreciated.

Thanks so much.

The two shops I recommend in that area are Horizon Divers and Conch Republic. I have never taken a course with either, but have been out with Horizon many times and CR multiple times just last week. I have seen students on the boat with both shops and I do not think you will go wrong with either. Best of luck with your training.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom