this weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kuz12

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
is anyone or are there gonna be any dives this weekend? a little bummed about the condition of Leo last saturday when we all went and would love to hit the waters again this weekend possibly saturday, so if anyone is up to pick a spot or dive at a certain location i am down to scuba. what about point dume? any thoughts or suggestions on that one? :turtle:

I'm sure since you put it out there early enough some one will reply. I cant for im busy this weekend. but point dume ive heard some intersting storys about currents and sharks :) But ya never know if ya dive there tell me how it was.

really good or bad interesting stories....i know i heard about some currents, but also heard it is a pretty good dive, but i could be wrong.

Some good some bad from multipule people. Just be carfull of currents when ya go there.

ya i just read about the site in my socal's beast beach dive book and not to sure about it yet. with my experience i think i am not ready for the currents or that type of dive unless i was with a divemaster. one day though one day... thanks for the heads up though.

Hello,

Point Dume is a great dive, if the conditions are right. The currents get ripping past the point at certain times, so, be careful. There is a bailout spot around the point, but you have to walk over the top of the hill to get back to the beach, if the currents are too strong to make it back.

It is a great idea to go with someone that is good at reading the conditions, and is a well experianced diver, along with experiance diving this dive.

Rick

Sam!!!

I can't dive this weekend (I'm in San Diego)
But how bout a weekday morning early in the week??

any one else off on weekdays?

right on just give me a shout when your free and i will go get my reg/comp and tank from chalet. yay!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom