This Tuesday - 5/19 - Lobos?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Guys,

I know you are all diving in pairs, can I join you guys? I won't get in the way, just want to get in more diving under my gear...

Let me know if the park will take one more under our group?

Thanks,

MG

Hey Mike, that's great you can join on Tuesday. This is awesome! I usually have trouble finding one buddy for a weekday dive, now I've got a whole posse! :D

If you want to meet in Monterey and carpool into Lobos let me know. I think Brian, Don and Kathy are all in one car and can register as one team and you and I can be another.

(((kevin)))

Kevin,

Thanks for the invite I'll be at the park at 8am since I take forever to gear up, I am getting faster with every turn...

Since I have lots of gear and I have to be at work at 6pm to teach, I'll pass on the carpool but thanks. I fly like a bird when it's 2pm and it's time to go, don't want to encroach anyone.

Once again thanks for letting me into your group...

MG

I think Brian, Don and Kathy are all in one car and can register as one team and you and I can be another.

Heh, we should probably just go ahead and figure this out for real. My car can hold two people + gear maximum. I'm happy to carpool with either Kathy or Don, since both of them are either nearby or on the way.

Looks like I'll be the last one in, so as long as someone registers me as part of their team we should be good.

(((kevin)))

Let's do this for registration at the gate:

Team 1: Mike and Kevin
Team 2: Kathy, Brian, and Don

I have a truck, so three people is comfortable. I'll PM you guys my address.

Let's do this for registration at the gate:

Team 1: Mike and Kevin
Team 2: Kathy, Brian, and Don

I have a truck, so three people is comfortable. I'll PM you guys my address.

Not a problem,

However, I have a concern, what if Dannobee the Scuba snatcher arrives and scuba snatches Don for boat diving? :D

Who will be there to help all other divers? :confused:

MG

p.s
No scuba snatching allowed on this day... :no:

Not a problem,

However, I have a concern, what if Dannobee the Scuba snatcher arrives and scuba snatches Don for boat diving? :D

Who will be there to help all other divers? :confused:

MG

p.s
No scuba snatching allowed on this day... :no:

Looks to be a big group, Can I join you?

Mike, I can be there at 8am as well if you want to pair up with me. I can meet you at the entrance/registration booth.

I'll send you a PM with my cel#

-Ken Loomis

Ken you're welcome to join us:

Team 1: Ken, Mike, Kevin
Team 2: Kathy, Brian, Don

Turns out I will get my tanks today, so I won't be there so late - probably closer to 8:30am.

See you all tomorrow.

(((kevin)))

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom