This Tuesday - 5/19 - Lobos?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll be there, our dive plan is dictated by kathydee.

Hey Don - that's great. I have to rent tanks and the shops don't open until 9am, what time were you and Kathydee planning to meet?

((((kevin)))

Sounds cool - mind if I join up?

My only special request would be that if I don't get in some dives before then, would somebody be willing to help me out on the surface after dive 1 so I can do a proper weight check with my new undergarment?

Hey Hepcat glad you can make it. I don't know what Don and Kathydee's plan are, but hopefully we'll all dive together. I'd also be happy to help you out with your weighting.

((((kevin))))

I can help with weighting. We'll check at the start of the dive and at the end. I'll bring my float as well, so we can tie off unused weights and not have to hike them back up the ramp.

Haven't spoken to kathydee on exact timing, but I'm thinking we should get there at 9am. kwest, if you don't get there till 9:30am or later that's fine. We have some gear set-up to take care of.

Sounds Great Don, I'll probably be able to get there a little before 9:30am.

Hepcat (Brian?) - PM me if you want to meet somewhere in Monterey and carpool in to Lobos.

(((kevin)))

Awesome Don, thanks for the help.

Kwest - I may be carpooling down with Don since he lives (mostly) on my way, in which case we'd probably just head straight to the park. We still have to work out the details of that though, so I'll keep you posted.

Great! I'll plan to meet you all there as soon as I can rent my tanks. Please add my name (Kevin West) to one of the buddy teams.
See you all Tuesday :D

(((kevin)))

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom