This Summer - Travel Trailer Trip To Alaska

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sam Miller III

Scuba Legend
Scuba Legend
Rest in Peace
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
CALIFORNIA: Where recreational diving began!
# of dives
5000 - ∞
This summer beginning in May to an undetermined date Mrs. Miller and I will be touring Alaska in our travel trailer, and would enjoy meeting with divers, dive clubs and dive operators along our route of travel .

We are both experienced long term divers but have no interest in diving on this trip.

To obtain information about my diving experience I would suggest goggling my name "Sam Miller SCUBA." My wife Dr. Betty Miller who will be accompanying me has been my diving companion for years, but is is best known in the California academic world as a Community college President .

We look forward hearing from you via SCUBA Board and possibly in meeting you individually or as a group on our journey.

Cheers from California
SDM 111

Brandon

On our way
bringing some of my historical programs--will need power point [projector
e mail me to set up "things" especially meeting up a\

SAM

Spent several months "way up north in Alaska" with my wife, my little dog Max in our travel trailer. Great time with great people in a great place! We thoroughly enjoyed the trip, the hospitality and the magnificent sights . A truly once in a life time trip for us,

My big disappointment was that Brandon and I never met up --seems we were always at opposite ends of the state.

I did manage to have a short visit to his shop and chat with the clerk.

I also stopped in at the shop at the North Pole, first time I was ever in a log cabin dive shop with stuffed animals - fish Yes--but animals No!

We did locate an exceptionally good used book store and managed to find two rather rare dive books at a reasonable price . Brandon visit it often, the prices for dive books were fantastic ! I assume not much call for dive books when it is snowing.

Thank you Brandon for your interest- You have just became a new friend I didn't know I had and will probably never meet

SDM

Back
Top Bottom