this saturday, Aug. 17th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I see 1 yes, and a couple of possibles... can I see some definite yes or no's? Just don't want to get there and find me by myself :(

To answer a previous question... 2 tanks... but if you only have one, it's a short drive to get it filled.

10am in the parking lot by the boat ramp... if you're planning on going, feel free to pm me for my cell phone #.

Ken

Lydia broke her pinky toe recently - left it on the other side of the couch leg. Provided she can get booties and fins on, and make 'em work - we'll be there.

It will be great to meet all of you! I'll keep you posted as the week progresses.

Scuba-sass :)

From the Providence, Boston, etc areas: I95 south. Rt 4 south to Rt. 138 east. Go approx 6 miles and take the last exit in Jamestown (after 1 bridge, before the 2nd bridge to newport). Go straight thru the town... couple of miles, approx 1/2-1 mile out of town follow signs to Ft. Wetherill... you'll have to bear to the left. The entrance isn't well marked, but it's on the right . You turn into the park entrance and immediately turn left to get to the boat ramp parking lot. If you miss the park entrance, the next right is a direct entry to the boat ramp parking lot... but it's supposed to be exit only.

From points south... I95 north to exit 3 in RI (rt. 138 east). Follow rt. 138 until you cross the jamestown bridge and then follow above directions. This way kinda sucks, because 138's speed limit varies from 45 to 25 in spots.

Aaron... if you're coming from Worcester, I-290 south to Rt-146 toward Millbury, keep going to I-295south to I-95 south, to Rt. 4south and follow above directions.

verify all directions with a map:)

I feel awful about doing this....but I think I'm going to have to bail on you this weekend. My LDS is doing an AOW class this weekend that I really want to take...Navigation/Stress & Rescue/Deep Diving/Night Diving.

Hopefully someone else will be going with you!? :(

Back
Top Bottom