This month's shameless plug....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sharky60

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Children's Aquarium at Fair Park Dallas Texas

Hey all, I'm working my monthly volunteer duties at the aquarium this Saturday (21st), I'll be there all afternoon.

Come by and meet a horseshoe crab, cownose stingray or zebra shark!

p.s. we're ALWAYS looking for new volunteers, if you are interested come by and see me this weekend or PM me.

sorry if anyone showed up on Saturday to see me, I came down with the mother of all mirgaines early Saturday morning and have been in bed pretty much until today.

I may work this coming weekend to make up for it, just have to check my schedule and make sure I'm up to it...

Ok, feeling better and going to give it another go. I should be at the aquarium THIS Saturday (28th) in the afternoon.

If you haven't seen the new and improved Children's Aquarium at Fair Park, please come by and see us. It has completely changed from the old aquarium.

Those that have contacted me about volunteering are welcome to come by and say howdy, ask me questions about the program and see what we do. No experience necessary, you don't need to be a diver, although many of us are.

Check that...I will be at the aquarium from 10a-1p on Saturday...

Back
Top Bottom