This looks like a very good deal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divad

Contributor
Reaction score
for some one looking for Zeagle regulators:

DGX CUSTOM - ZEAGLE F8 SINGLE TANK REG PACKAGE (LAST ONE)
wow-50.png

$799.00
$449.00

• DESCRIPTION
  • ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
The Zeagle F8 Single Tank Reg Package contains everything you need for a high performance regulator setup in a single tank long hose configuration. The package using Zeagle FH8 series regulators is completely assembled by Dive Gear Express, comes configured with DGX premium rubber hoses and includes:

• One Zeagle F8 First Stage
  • Two Zeagle F8 Second Stages
  • One Rubber {60 in | 1.5 m} LP Hose and One Rubber {22 in | 56 cm} LP Hose
  • One Black PSI "Brass and Glass" SPG, and one Rubber { 26 in | 66 cm } HP Hose
  • DIN to Yoke Spin-On Adapter, Necklace, S/S Bolt Snap, DIN Cap
The FH8 is cold water and Nitrox Ready. You can optionally add a power Inflator Hose or use the one that comes with your BC.

Last edited:
It was a good deal for someone.

I got the previous generation F7 for around this price due to a misprint on a shop's website. Great reg.
I'm saddened to see that DGX is no longer offering the Huish equipment, specifically Zeagle and Atomic.

Grr. I've been looking for "deals" on an F7. I would have gobbled this up if I'd seen it at the time. My timing is *never* good for sales!

R.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom