This is SO true.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:haha:

ROFLMAO!

at least two posters (or is that posers?) that question why the light bulb changer did not choose a Backplate and Wings set up.

Wristshot

What about the members who would argue between using an incandescent and flourescent bulb as the replacement... :eek:ut:

This is why the walls in my place are lined with Solar powered Organic Light Emitting Critters. No bulbs, no power, etc. Just pisses everyone off on a night dive when I'm collecting the critters.
See below for example;
:rainbow::rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:
Jeff
:)

And then there is always the newbie, like me, that needs to know.......
Do they give classes on changing light bulbs? How much are they usually? Do I really need the classes or should I attempt to try and change it myself? Can this class be used in obtaining any other certification at the same time? Do I need a buddy when I am changing this light bulb? If I do not have a buddy available, and I change it solo, who will sign off on it?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom