This is going to be interesting.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gary D.

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Just got repacked and I'm out the door to assist with another SS target off a 100' deep boat ramp. Same lake different location.

Start popping the popcorn,

Gary D.

Man, is this your busy season, or what?

ReefGuy:
Man, is this your busy season, or what?
Our boating seasion hasn't even got here yet. We have only had a couple of days over 70 degrees.

Our season is 24, 7 365

Gary D.

Dive safe, Gary.

The target looked good but may have or may not have been a motor vehicle. I haven’t seen any big rocks in that area so it could be.

We run the ROV down and it’s the one I haven’t seen. A flippin car size rock. So we head for several other near by areas.

Area two nothing. Area three was a truck we removed a very intoxicated gentleman from under several inches of ice. The truck is in a position where it can’t just be towed out. A crane, lift bags or something to bring it straight up is needed so we just left it.

The next area showed another motor vehicle that I had no idea was there.

So I call in a couple of the guys that needed a play dive to go check it out. It’s been there for years so it can stay there a little longer.

The SS is headed for Flathead Lake in Montana to search for a 46-year old plane crash. Let’s pray they find it. That family like all the others needs it put to rest.

Gary D.

Spokane just had a jumper into the Spokane River down stream from us. Details later.

They had a truck flip into a creek that resulted in a fatal drowning this week already.

Back
Top Bottom