This is a repeat, Again, can you guess what lake without peaking?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gary D.

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
It was early in the shift and I have the westside of the county tonight in district two. I’m also the only dive car on.

The radio tone goes off. Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppp DISTRICT THREE, UNKNOWN INJURY ACCIDENT, FERNAN LAKE ROAD HALF WAY AROUND THE LAKE MEDICAL ENROUTE.

Holy Poo Batman head for the pond. Need I post another pic of the lake?

The road is only wide enough for driving on. Crashing is not allowed because there just isn’t enough room. They hit the mountain and then the drink. Very, very few stay on the road.

We get there and the driver, who is on a first name with every LEO this side of the Mississippi, has split. The vehicle rolled several times and defied the law’s of physics, he stayed on the road ending up 2’ from going swimming.

We have chased this idiot so many times we know where he’s going. When he gets there we were waiting. He is so drunk he can barely stand up. He’s suspended but still keeps getting drunk and driving. Tonight he almost ended his lucky streak. He has a few broken bones and some major bruising but will survive to go to court.

The speed limit around the lake is 25mph. His est. speed was in excess of 50. That’s about as hard as we can drive that road under ideal conditions.

I think we will have another good one yet this winter. These people are just plain stupid.

How much cement will it take to fill a 400 acre 22’ deep lake?

Gary D.

Gary D.:
How much cement will it take to fill a 400 acre 22’ deep lake?

Gary D.
Nah, just put up a sign that says, Darwin Gene Pool Cleansing Station. Let them call and ask what that's about and maybe they'll get the hint from the answer.

Quarrior:
Nah, just put up a sign that says, Darwin Gene Pool Cleansing Station. Let them call and ask what that's about and maybe they'll get the hint from the answer.
that's the way, but perhaps the guy need dangling in it for a while, just enough to give him a phobia, drunk or dry
:wink:
just to give him the idea
that he probably doesn't need a propper "cleansing" just yet

So far, the weather has been NICE to you! :mostlysun

you better not get any busier, we thougt we were busy this year but compared to you.... not even close

Just outside of Mt Rushmore there are dozens of little white crosses on the road , one for every fatal MVA, just to remind people. Does it work? There are more every time I go through there. Kill them selves, fine! But thats not why we care what they do. Always so sad when someone just minding there own business dies from idiots like that.

Y'all have a safe and QUITE holiday season.

Back
Top Bottom