This dive was a 10+

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DPVDiver:
Joe, You are too old to fin! HAHA

Did Dave post the pics somewhere?

DPV
For JJ1... Dave owns the Canon Digital that took these pics... There was another camera and I should have those pics in a week or so.

Rebreather... Big difference and very expensive IMO.

DPV.... I figured I was leaving an opening for someone to take a shot at me...
I'd give ya the "I've been diving since you were in diapers routine...but that would mean that maybe you were right in the first place... :O) Jes, I can't win..now if I get a DPV you'll call me an oldtimer for sure.

Cheers

I'm glad you guys had fun and we'll definitely do it again sometime.

I dream of warmer water and 8 minute rides to the kingshorn.

DPV

Oh and Joe, your not too old to fin yet but when you are you know where to find me! And yes you did leave yourself way too open.

I could'nt tell from the picture what size doubles was the one guy wearing in the second set of photos they looked like 125. The reason I ask is that I have two OMS 125's and would like to set them up as doubles but don't have a crane mounted on my truck. I guess if others are set up that way I could handle it.

bedazzle410:
I could'nt tell from the picture what size doubles was the one guy wearing in the second set of photos they looked like 125. The reason I ask is that I have two OMS 125's and would like to set them up as doubles but don't have a crane mounted on my truck. I guess if others are set up that way I could handle it.
Yes the vis has finally improved at the quarry, been getting better over the last 2 months...still not as good as it was this time last year.

That's Steve in the White Tanks, I think there 120's.

Cheers

Well folks,

The pictures are very nice but there are 2 glaring safety violations presented here. That does not account for the 6 other minor details to streamlining and trim that are also present.

Yes I am making a point here. These omissions of critical equipment and skills are what make the difference between safe diving and dangerous diving.

I am hoping we can step this up into a meaningful discussion.

JamesP:
I am hoping we can step this up into a meaningful discussion.

Please share your thoughts (post or PM)... i dont get offended by peoples comment as long as they say them respectfully

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom