Thinking of Mexico in March riviera maya? Any suggestions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

+2 for Blue Experience. I've been with them twice and probably wouldn't even consider anyone else if I was to return to the area. Best of all, they will pick you up from certain hotels in the area so you don't have to worry about taking a taxi to get there. They are located at the Grand Sirenis and dive out of the Akumal Dive Center. They will pick you up at your hotel (check their list) and drop you back off. They typically just do morning dives (2 tank dives) and have you back to your hotel by lunch time. They can arrange any sort or diving and any location (Cenote, Puerto Morelos Wreck Dive, Cozumel, etc.) I really like the small groups. Most of the time it was 4-6 divers including the owner Tim and his wife Catherin. Check them out!

Going back to Sharm in April and postponing the trip to mexico until later in the year or maybe earlier next year but thanks folks for all your input It has been very helpful

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom