Thinking of holiday with diving in Cuba travelling from U.K. Any recommendations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Steve A

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I live n the U.K. and thinking about a holiday in Cuba next year along with a bit of diving.
The wife and I have done 60 od dies in Egypt over the past 3 years and have booked to go back in a few weeks.
Looking to next year though we would like to try Cuba. What time of the year is best for weather and diving?
What area do I need to be looking at? We normally book a package holiday and will be looking to book an all inclusive resort if possible. Any recommendations?

It's been awhile but my wife and I stayed on Cayo Largo, a smaller island with just a few resorts on it. The diving was very good, comparable to Red Sea dives. The resort, in January, wasn't over crowded, was clean and good staff. The island is interesting to visit with several private beaches. The food in Cuba isn't the main attraction but is certainly fine. There are also trips into Havana which is very interesting to see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom