Thinking about buying a boat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mrjimbolaska says:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think that we should charge a $5,000 annual fee to boston whaler owners who advocate crap like this

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you get up on the wrong side of the rock today mrjimbolaska--you might want to read exactly what I said and understand that I was making a ridiculous comparison to illustrate a point.
N

If you people were at all remotely serious about protecting the environment and saving Planet Earth, you'd all get together and buy me a pair of E-Tec 250's to replace my 11-year old Yammies.
Plus, if hostile aliens use my start-up clouds to target the planet, when you're in the line to be processed for the daily "To Serve Man" special, you'll have only yourself to blame.

Tom Winters:
If you people were at all remotely serious about protecting the environment and saving Planet Earth, you'd all get together and buy me a pair of E-Tec 250's to replace my 11-year old Yammies.
Plus, if hostile aliens use my start-up clouds to target the planet, when you're in the line to be processed for the daily "To Serve Man" special, you'll have only yourself to blame.
:rofl3: :rofl3:
"To Serve Man"... classic episode... Richard Kiel at his finest...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom