Things you are (almost but not really) ashamed of doing while diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think that if I was only into DC, I would go for a Shearwater Teric with no hesitation. But I am also interested in the fitness, the GPS, the health features and the smartwatch capability all into one.

The man who dies with the most toys wins. :)

I guess that you have never been made fun of by your friends because you are wearing your Apple watch on one wrist and your dive computer on the other?

I never concern myself about such matters. If by some chance, I receive a compliment, I'm pleased. Otherwise, it will go more like this:

I was with a handful of divers on a group trip. As I walked up the dock to board the boat, the trip group leader called out at me, "hey chilly! None of your gear matches!" I called back as I climbed aboard, "I came to dive, not to be in a fashion show. Let's go diving!"

She'd been going for the laugh but I'm the one who got the last laugh.

Just as it should be :D

I usually don't touch marine life but I have been guilty of touching the sand next to flounders so they jump up and move a foot further away.

it's not exactly something you'd call good practice, but I've gotten a good chuckle out of it a couple of times.
I always figured if it's the worst thing I do underwater I'm fine...

Oh and someone mentioned it above but my aqualung legend first stages get a service maybe once every 3 years to be safe. I check for IP creep regularly and they still lock up solidly.

I usually hang out in the shallows for time aspect of it.
Oh 5 more min to make a 100 min dive or a 2 hour dive ect.

although I was beyond disappointed on my 200’ normoxic Trimix class dive my computer said 199.3’ so rounded to 199 on the software lol

Oh folks aren't going to be happy to see this back at the top but .... I haven't seen pee in wetsuit for a few pages... also what about making bubbles from the other end 🤔 👀 🙃 😅

Oh folks aren't going to be happy to see this back at the top but .... I haven't seen pee in wetsuit for a few pages... also what about making bubbles from the other end 🤔 👀 🙃 😅
This thread is about things we are ashamed of. Peeing in my wetsuit is not part of that category :D

I was half ashamed, when my pee condom failed and i pissed in my drysuit, because i realized it to late. But then it was kinda funny and i tell the story without shame.

As long as it gets a good rinse (not in a public bucket) i see no problem.

Regarding bubbles from the other end..
I am very interested of the insulation faktor of methan gas hihi. Maybe its a good alternative to argon?

This thread is about things we are ashamed of. Peeing in my wetsuit is not part of that category :D

I was half ashamed, when my pee condom failed and i pissed in my drysuit, because i realized it to late. But then it was kinda funny and i tell the story without shame.

As long as it gets a good rinse (not in a public bucket) i see no problem.

Regarding bubbles from the other end..
I am very interested of the insulation faktor of methan gas hihi. Maybe its a good alternative to argon?
Possible heat source along with nitrox as a suit inflation gas.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom