Things Scuba Instructors teach that are either bad or just wrong.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Actually no. There is a bourdon tube in the SPG that deflects, spinning the needle. They can and do fatigue over time, and every so often rupture. The sudden escape of gas from the rupture blows the face off the SPG. Fortunately, they don't make them the same way they did 40 years ago. The newer SPGs are a lot hardier and very rarely have such an internal rupture.

FWIW, if you look at the orifice of your SPG hose where it screws into the first stage, it's usually less than 0.5 MM. That limits the amount of gas that will escape it if something does rupture.

maxresdefault.jpg

Rubber_SPG_Hose_1024x1024.jpg
The O-rings referred to are the itty-bitty ones in the tube that is missing from your picture. If the O-rings are dry, they may/will start to leak, as in a stream of Champaign bubbles from the connection.

The O-rings referred to are the itty-bitty ones in the tube that is missing from your picture. If the O-rings are dry, they may/will start to leak, as in a stream of Champaign bubbles from the connection.
Yes, dry 003 O-rings will leak like a sieve, but they are external and won't cause the face to pop off. These are the only O-rings I intentionally over lube.

You mean that this dish isn't authentic and is FAKE???
Sure. Fully fake.
Try going to a restaurant in Bologna and try to order it...

We all know that pizza isn't Italian, it is actually an American dish. The best pizza in the world is found in the US!!!!
There are many variants of pizza. The American one is not bad, although entirely different from the original one, which was born in Naples. Which, at the time, was a Spanish reign...
Said that, pizza is not the only food which migrated overseas, changing significantly except for the name, and often improving.
But usually the transfer back fails...
When Domino's Pizza opened a number of restaurants here in Italy, the result was bad. See here: Domino's Pizza Closes its Restaurants in Italy, Surprising No One

They ain't dry in mine!

But, as said, where I live food is of great importance...

The only way for me to believe you is for you to invite me at your house to try your food (several meals).

P.S. I am a cheap date, I don't drink alcohol so I won't cost you much :)

There are many variants of pizza. The American one is not bad, although entirely different from the original one, which was born in Naples.

Which American one, there are several large variations here?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom