Thin compressed/crushed neoprene drysuits

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just bought one of the Whites Fusion Drysuits after trying one on at their Demo Days.

My buddy (also a proud new owner of a Fusion) and I did a handfull of dives over at Catalina last week with them, and absolutely love them. I cant think of a single negative thing to say about my suit.

It was amazingly comfortable and warm.......water temp was only about 60 degrees, so not too cold.
They are extremely flexible for a drysuit, they pack up very small, and so far they seem more than adequate in terms of durability, which was one of my only concerns, as we were diving for lobster, and can sometimes be a little rough on things.

I couldnt be any happier with this suit, and have to think that it would suit your purposes well for tropical diving.

Brian

Thanks for the advice guys (and gal). I'll have a look at your suggestions and think about it for a while.

I hear one of the concerns with the Fusion is that the lycra outer covering precludes the inclusion of large pockets. Have you found this to be the case?

I hear one of the concerns with the Fusion is that the lycra outer covering precludes the inclusion of large pockets. Have you found this to be the case?

Just buy some X-Shorts.

i dive in a northern diver crushed neopreen dive master suit . its a great suit and have never had a problem

The DUI 30/30 is what they call a tropical drysuit. I just dove one last weekend on two dives. I would have to say it was pretty nice but I think if the water is warm enough for a one or two mil wetsuit then I would probably dive a wetsuit. If it was colder than that I will be diving my DUI TLS350.

DUI - 30/30 Tropical Drysuits for SCUBA diving

Just my opinion but it was a nice travel suit.

Scott

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom