They cancelled my certification course. =(

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiverToBe

Registered
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I just learned today that they have cancelled my course that was supposed to start Sunday because they didn't have enough people (They had like five?). Now I am really bummed.

Anyway, thats all I have to say. I guess it will just have to wait. :(

Any chance you could get them to do a semi private class? Would they consider doing just the five of you for just a little more money?

bummer, where do you live (i didn't see it on your profile)? i know there are some shops around my way that will run a course if its scheduled even if there's only one student.

I'd think 5 would be enough to run a course. But it depends on pool costs, etc. It's easier for a shop with a full time pool available 24/7 to do smaller courses, like where I teach.

DiverToBe:
Hey everyone. I just learned today that they have cancelled my course that was supposed to start Sunday because they didn't have enough people (They had like five?). Now I am really bummed.

Anyway, thats all I have to say. I guess it will just have to wait. :(

My next class has four people scheduled for it thus far. Want to come to Portland and be number five? The class is a go anyway.

Good luck.

That bites! How many people do they need? (and how many instructors will be teaching them?)

I had two other people in mine, and was able to do my OW dives by myself (well with the instructor and his wife) since I couldn't find a date that meshed with their schedule...VERY accomodating!

Good luck getting it done though, and once you're comfy with it, get an underwater camera!! (nice pics!)

So many trainers to chose from. Why don't you look for one that will provide the service when you want it? This is not a good start.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom