These guys need a new acronym...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A couple of years ago I wore my then beloved DUI hat to the dog track in Florida, where we were killing some time during a SI. The older woman behind the ticket counter was obviously very uncomfortable about something, and finally couldn't help herself. She asked me how I could actually be PROUD of being a drunk driver. I decided to really rattle her chain and made her read more closely that I was a test DIVER, NOT driver. However, just before she stroked out I then tried to explain that it was a brand name of dive gear. By then other people were staring, and from then on, the hat was ruined for me.

Yup, time for the razor blade treatment, right?

I've got to admit, I was tempted to replace the "i" with and "h". However, no one would get that for sure.

I really just didn't dig the "urban camo" hat this year, so I have never worn it.

Maybe I should wear it some. I enjoy when people open their mouths to remove all doubt that they are, in fact, stupid.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom