These dry suits really do keep things dry...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scott M

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Well I received my Whites Fusion with the tech skin and pockets. First impression, this is a really nice suit. I like the graphics. Not over stated and tacky. The quality looks great of course this is my first dry suit so what do I know.

Anyway I decide to don it and see how it felt and maybe do a little living room diving. :D So I put on the MK2 undergarment with out the jacket.........this things warm of course being in a 70 degree house kinda helped........I sit down and start the process.....did I mention this is my first dry suit and I'm in a 70 degree living room?......I get my feet in and start the process of working it up my legs to hips......this things is warm, someone must have turned the heat up in here..........working the suit up over my shoulders and start the process of pulling the top over my head.........darn it's warm in here, don't forget it's 70, I'm in my living room!..........I zip it up as best I can and realize I have now lost about 8lbs in this process but you know what this thing really works there was not a drop of sweat anywhere in the living room it truely is a dry suit. :dork2:

How do you people try these on with out overheating in the process? I think I need to buy a really big freezer.

BTW, diverightinscuba and Mike rock. I can't wait to dive this thing.

Regards

I see it came in today :D

This is why bathtubs come in handy :wink:

Have fun diving this weekend, if you werent planning on going anywhere, fill up the tub

Dont hesitate to call me with any questions....

IT was a pleasure .....ENJOY!!!!!

Mike,

This is really a great dry suit and I really appreciate the extra help in getting me all set-up.

Was that good? Did I earn the 75% discount?:wink:

Seriously, I donned it again tonight. I just want to have a good idea of getting it on and being comfortable. Tonight went much better. I trimmed a slight bit off the neck and arm seals and it was a lot less constricting. I was really surprised at how much a difference just a 1/8 to 1/4 inch made in the feeling. I will not be able to get in the water with it for a week or so but that's fine because I still have a few things left to do to my BP/W I set up for this suit.

Best Regards

Wait until you're strapping yourself into it on a 90 degree summer day, in preparation for getting into 50 degree water . . .

Have fun with the suit. I love mine.

Wait until you're strapping yourself into it on a 90 degree summer day, in preparation for getting into 50 degree water . . .

Have fun with the suit. I love mine.
When I was putting it on last night I had thoughts of something that and wondered how most handle it. I guess the better I get at putting it on the quicker I will be able to jump in the water. Tonight was really quick and with out the undergarment it was not as hot plus I did a quarter of the work. I like the flexibility of this suit. Compared to my Henderson 7MM semi-dry it is night and day for flexibility. I don't know that I would go as far as saying it feels like a 3MM but it is not far off and it may well be underwater.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom