For Sale Thermolution Yellow Grade+ heated vest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Radgal

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
$699.00 USD. Size Medium.

fullsizeoutput_47c4.jpeg fullsizeoutput_47c1.jpeg fullsizeoutput_47c2.jpeg fullsizeoutput_47c3.jpeg

This vest is remarkable heating up quickly using the wireless remote. Really cool! I bought it to use for Canada diving recently. I used only on 2 dives. I am selling because I live/dive in Florida and...well... I don't really need it! It is in the original box, has been stored flat (even during travel) and includes vest, instructions, 2 batteries, charger, wireless remote. Shipping and PayPal fees not included. You can pick up in the Orlando area for free!

This vest can be used under a wetsuit or drysuit. And it's not just for diving! Ride a motorcycle? Skydiver? Snow skier? Etc, etc....

The information below is from the Thermolution website:
Heats up in under a Minute
Battery Power: Includes Two 7.4V Rechargeable Lithium Polymer Batteries. (Waterproof to 300ft)
Battery Duration: Low Heat: 4 Hours, Medium: 3 hours, High: 2 hours
Included Wall Charger will charge both batteries simultaneously. Batteries take around 4 hours to fully charge. (Car Chargers available on website)
Dive up to 300ft below the Surface
Rechargeable Wireless Controller
Three Heat Settings: Low, Medium and High
12 Month Limited Warranty
Thermalution is tested and certified to CE, TUV and UL and IP waterproof standards
Product Includes: Undershirt, Two Batteries, Charger and Controller

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom