Thermo Valves/Steel 72's/Etc.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pollywogg

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello all,
I'm trying to clear out some room in my closet (so I can buy new $h!t to fill it up with ;-) ).
I am selling:

(3) Steel 72's - I bought these as a part of a larger set last year. They are well out of hydro, but I understand that they were still being used until a couple years ago. (Must have had his own compressor). Last year, I took the rattiest two tanks of the set, stripped the paint, had them tumbled, then got them hydro'd. They both passed with plus ratings. That is in no way an endorsement of these specific tanks, just an anecdotal comparison.All three will need to be stripped and tumbled before they can be tested. I don't really want to put the time into getting these tanks back into shape, so I'm offering them here. These 72's are nice and portable and trim out nicely.
$45 each

(2) Thermo 230 Bar Din/Yoke Valves - Brand New with diptubes- Have only been removed from packaging for initial inspection and pictures.
$40 each

(2)Akona Gear Bags - This bag makes a great save-a-dive bag(or you can carry your gun in it)
$10 each

Pm me if you have any questions or to make an offer. Shipping is additional in all cases. I prefer local pickup on the steels, but, hey, if you wanna pay for shipping....

What's the born date on the yellow tanks? Are they 2250 rated? When was the last hydro?

Do you still have the tanks??

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom