There's A NEW SCUBA CLUB IN TOWN!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Got you linked at the www.midwestmuckdiving.com page.

Thanks for the post about our page as well. Just got back from Norfork Lake and planning another trip down there.

Snagel

Sweet thanks!
I will be down working on Henderson boat dock this weekend, not as fun as going to look at the new sites but its diving home!

Sorry I will miss the June meeting...

Roatan regards:dance::dance:

Avonthediver/ChickenFried - it would be a much more effective tool if it was a group instead of a page. Just FYI, FWIW, YMMV, my $0.02

Last edited:
Avonthediver/ChickenFried - it would be a much more effective tool if it was a group instead of a page. Just FYI, FWIW, YMMV, my $0.02

Knfmkr,
Avonthediver and SteveBF are the founders of the dive club and are in charge of the Facebook page, so they would be the ones who would make that change. Just curious, what benefits does having it set up as a group have over the way it is currently set up?

Everyone in the group would get an email notification of any new posts. (can be turned on/off for those that don't want it)
Groups are more discussion-oriented in their layout...easier to navigate. You can save documents to a group, moderate chats, control membership, control privacy, etc.

Congrats! Always good (or can be bad) when a bunch of divers get together.

If you have a web page or facebook page, we would love to add it to our website www.midwestmuckdiving.com

Snagel
Hello this is Kyle I am new to Diving, how often do you Dive Beaver is there a group that meets at the Dam. Also when and where is the next meeting

Ok folks in the North West Arkansas area a few friends are joining together to form a new dive club in our area. We would like to have any and all diver's come out and join us we have lots to talk about and would love to here your ideas for events and trips and get people diving!
As of right now we have a meeting date of March 19 starting time from 6:30 to 8:00 with a venue TBD as we dont have a good head count yet and dont want to not have enough room.
For contact info please send word to myself (Avonthediver) or SteveBF here on the board with a message on how many we count you in for and if you are from the Oklahoma or Missouri or a little south or east in Arkansas send a line we would like to here from you!

Thanks folks and we look forward to meeting & seeing you!
Is anyone meeting tomorrow to Dive at Beaver Lake

I will probably be making a trip down in the near future.

DW

Back
Top Bottom