Theme for Sept 6 - 12 : Take a shot....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justleesa

Neither here nor there
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
Ok, since everbody has there own way of tweaking their photos how about everybody taking a shot at the same pictures and see how many different styles/color schemes we get.

Any one up to offer an original? You must be willing to email your original version if requested, in return you will receive the processed original from the photo artists. The copyright of the original remains with you and the copyright of the processed photo is a joint copyright. In asking and sending you accept these condtions.

First come, first serve. We can take a shot at a different photo every other day. That means we're looking for a Monday, Wednesday and a Friday photo.

On your mark, get set, GO!!!!

OK, I'll start...just wanted to get the idea out there in time.

This picture was taken with our 400 stylus with no flash. I haven't worked on it myself yet....so I don't have an after photo yet.
Any takers?

20910P8170011.jpg

justleesa:
OK, I'll start...just wanted to get the idea out there in time.

This picture was taken with our 400 stylus with no flash. I haven't worked on it myself yet....so I don't have an after photo yet.
Any takers?

My quick attempt...

Here's my take on it. I prefer to be somewhat subtle about the color balancing, so that there aren't any over saturated pixels anywhere.

-Mark

Colour kept looking hideous (milky cast to the water), so I gave up and went BW.

I know, I know - yet another quitter :wink:

Cheers,

Andrew

Here are my shots. I like using the color cast tool, sort of like a post white balance effect.

20910one.jpg

The second picture I just pulled down the saturation a bit.

20910two.jpg

I like the results everybody has gotten...some quite dramatic! Thanks for playing along!

The colors corrections are pretty good, better than I came up with.
I would suggest cropping a little to get rid of the fish tails and some of the backround.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom