Theme 19 Dec - 19 January 2007 extended: Favourite of the year

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My favorite photos change from week to week. This week these are my favorites from 06...

That is ONESPEED in the background wishing he had brought his speargun. Taken with a Nikonos V with 20mm.
42350018Medium.jpg

Taken with a Nikonos V with 20mm.
95570015EditedModified2Medium.jpg

Taken with a D70s in an Ikelite housing with the Nikon 60mm.
DSC_04242006-09-27_17-53-52Medium.jpg

charris400:
My favorite photos change from week to week. This week these are my favorites from 06...

That is ONESPEED in the background wishing he had brought his speargun. Taken with a Nikonos V with 20mm.
42350018Medium.jpg

Dude, you are going to destroy my reputation by posting pictures of me with a camera.:shakehead

This one is my new favourite, just shot it today at the end of a low vis dive. They look like they're ready for some excitement!

Attachments

• P1170078.JPG
    P1170078.JPG
    149.1 KB · Views: 39
While not my sharpest, or my most "technically excellent," this shot taken as I approached the Oriskany on my first dive there has to be my favorite of the year...

O_boat_Island.jpg

Rick

Wow! Some great stuff from the past year - thanks for sharing!

I haven't had time over the past six or so weeks to think about my absolute favourite, but this one makes me smile:

seahorse1a.jpg

Let's hear from more shooters - I know you're out there!!

Just perusing the thread again, initially with the idea of selecting one or two as especially noteworthy. It became quickly apparent that this is a WOW! collection of images - I love every one!
Thank you all for sharing.
Rick

Just too hard to pick one or two of my faves from 2006, but here are a few:

Turtle in Flight
2006-01.jpg

End of the Dive
2006-02.jpg

Diver on the "Cornwall"
2006-03.jpg

Diver on the "Arabia"
2006-04.jpg

I love this thread - lots of great pics and examples of things I want to try!!!

This one was taken the last week of the year and is growing on me. I like it, but don't know why. Lots of details I don't like, but overall it does something for me.

http://www.daconsulting.bc.ca/Dive/BelizeLandscape.JPG

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom