Theme 19 Dec - 19 January 2007 extended: Favourite of the year

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow, hard to pick just one. Here are a few that are different.

P7230030-02cropsm.jpg

P8170027-01sm.jpg

PB180021-01pssm.jpg

File0229.jpg

last year i posted my favorite which was of the u-853 conning tower.
this year my favorite just happens to be the conning tower of the uss bass.
im running out of conning towers... guess ill just have to dive deeper.

DSC04136e3.jpg

This would have to be mine, because A lionfish in general is an extremely rare sighting in RI, but a lionfish this big is even more so.

CIMG2384.jpg

This is not a beautiful picture but it was a great moment. My friend decided I was not a threat and so tried to reach out and touch my hand. I got to play for several minutes, I could probably have stayed hours. This guy was a lot of fun.

occy.jpg

Wow, the Sandtiger is great, Louisianadiver!
I like also those two nudibranchs, Larry and Grateful Diver!
And about the moray, hmmm, I think I prefer the first picture, it's a mouth that belongs to the realm of nightmares, you can imagine practically everything coming out behind those teeth!! The picture is overhelming!

And now mine. I try to acomplish (indeed some didn't :wink: ) the conditions Alcina set, and that's to select only one picture. It's difficult, it's a work to be done alone (don't let anyone give his opinion, cause they will always choose a different picture than the one you were thinking of), but just that, the work to find one unique picture makes it a real challenge.

It's in Ustica, Sicily, an example that even the Mediterranean has somtimes great underwater visibility. Hope you enjoy it!
:D

Popa06.jpg

Attachments

• Popa06.jpg
    Popa06.jpg
    167.9 KB · Views: 18
Umm, Mizz Alcina? Your choice please :wink:

p.s. Awsome Octo Yoda!

Back
Top Bottom