Theme 19 Dec - 19 January 2007 extended: Favourite of the year

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alcina

Missing Diva.
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
It's that time again! Time to post your favourite shot along with why it's your favourite. This is a long one as the holiday season is very busy and we all need some time to go through all the images we've shot over the past 12 months!

Let's see 'em :D

Gotta be my "dragon nudi" ...

P1010004.jpg

... it's won a couple of local photo contests, and came in second at our annual club contest to Cheng's turtle ...

IMG_7116.jpg

Ok, I only made one dive trip this year, but managed to get some good one's...here's a couple fav's

Just like it...
566cre2.jpg

Humor of the year... at my beautiful wife Lore's expense,
she's pointing at several baracuda below her, not noticing the one BIG one above...:)
8c71re2.jpg

I guess this is my favorite because I thought this shot would not come out because the reef hole where the moray was hiding blocked strobe coverage. This is the picture shot in RAW but processed straight out of ACR with no adjustments at all. It does have an eerie look to it

OrignialMoray.jpg

And this was the result after some post processing in photoshop.

ItsAmoray.jpg

Best to all for Christmas and the New Year.

—Bob

Bob I love the Dragon Nudi - great shot

Warm water shot - I think the colour and sense of movement just make this pic.

CaymanTubeWormWhite.JPG

This was my find of the same trip - the colours and the translucence make this one.

OrangeBall.jpg

Cold water - my favourite - colour and unusual all in one, I also like the composition, it was actually planned and it worked (mostly).

BarkleyNudiandTopSnail2.JPG

Curacao...my fav as it took me nearly 10-15 minutes and several dozen attempts to cature this image in strong currents.

IMG_0987_edited-1.jpg

Coupla "runners up" ...

P1112017.jpg

P1010046-1.jpg

Not my best or most artistic photo of the year, but how many of us have a group shot of our spouse, children, and father together on a beautiful reef in the Bahamas? That's why it's my favorite of 2006!

westpalmjuly2006crw_0842a.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom