Theme 05 - 11 December, 2005: Fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Young_blue_cod.jpg

Vtdiver2:
BTW, how do you get the photgraph in your post as opposed to just a thumbnail?

Go to your web hosted picture, enlarge the thumbnail, right click and select properties, control c to copy the address string. To post choose the go advanced option, click on the insert image icon that appears at the top of the message area, then paste the address string in and voila! A posted piccie.

If the above doesn't work go inot the stickie at the top of tips and techniques sub forum and get it from the original source..

Alison

Here's one that I am proud of...FIns UP! :D

alijtaylor:
Go to your web hosted picture, enlarge the thumbnail, right click and select properties, control c to copy the address string. To post choose the go advanced option, click on the insert image icon that appears at the top of the message area, then paste the address string in and voila! A posted piccie.

If the above doesn't work go inot the stickie at the top of tips and techniques sub forum and get it from the original source..

Alison
I figured I had to upload to my album first....thanks for confirming. Here's my pic from the first post, plus another
C-Dawg
JuvenileSpottedDrum.jpg

BLueChromis.jpg

here's a couple, I knew keeping those "fish butt" pictures would come in handy some day!!:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom