The Winter Of Our Discontent

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Finally, found the post I was expecting to see a while ago. This winter has sucked! I feel better knowing others share my misery.

Forecast for Saturday is 4-6 foot swells. It never ends. :(
Water here looked like wet cement out for at least several hundred yards from shore this afternoon. Lots of whitecaps. Head high surf on several beaches. The surfers have been having a great time all winter

You've got to post that pic of the super yacht driving range.

yall can get scientific all you want but they want to expand shipping lanes over the great barrier reef.
the data is there if you care to collate it.

greed is destroying more than is needed to survive. ironically it's a "civilized" condition.
the 'savages' have a better understanding of natural life than any of these city slickers.
Oh puh-leeze with the noble savage deal.

American Indians have been known to run bisons off cliffs before civilization came to them.

Not to worry guys and gals... the diving's awesome here in Florida. You just need to change coasts! :D :D :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom