The Walking Dead

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

By medieval you mean **** him in the ass with that sword, right?

Have to avoid this thread as I'm a week behind in the U.K

but as usual the soundtrack has been influencing my mp3 purchases

and this little ditty

Wow what an episode!!!! Is Ricks baby dead?

They sure made it look that way, I am thinking maybe not though. The governor on the other hand is dead, I figured when Rick was getting beaten that Mischon was going to come in and solve that problem. It was just to big of a chance to not let her take him out.

Crap, now we have to wait until February to find out what's next.

Wow what an episode!!!! Is Ricks baby dead?

Haven't watched it, yet. But read the cnn synopsis...

What about Carol taking baby...

I liked the prison...

There is/was evil in that prison. The dead rats and other things. Me thinks we will be finding out much more about this in weeks to come.

They sure made it look that way, I am thinking maybe not though. The governor on the other hand is dead, I figured when Rick was getting beaten that Mischon was going to come in and solve that problem. It was just to big of a chance to not let her take him out.

Crap, now we have to wait until February to find out what's next.

We watched the talking dead afterwards and it seems the baby might be alive. Maggie was on and she was crying about Herschel dying:consolation:

We watched part of Talking Dead. I saw Maggie crying because they offed Herschel.

There is a chance the baby is alive. Only the governor is so cold hearted as to want to kill a baby. And now, he is gone.......or at least we have all be lead to believe he died.

The governor got what he wanted. He wanted to stay in the prison.

Good episode for a kinda slow season. Hope they pick up the pace in Feb. Glad to see the Gov. get his, really wish we could have seen him turn though.

---------- Post added December 2nd, 2013 at 09:34 PM ----------

On a lighter note, why zombies cannot have balloons.

zomballoon_zps27a77c69.jpg

Back
Top Bottom