The Tidycat, $5 lobster and lionfish bag.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Putting a LF in that bag would be a great way to experience a world of hurt :laugh: The bag comes off and PVC tube goes on for them. The bag is lobster only. If a lion manages to sting you through a quarter inch of plastic, you probably shouldn't have messed with that particular fish!
That makes sense. Thanks.

Finally done. Kind of :) I forgot to attach the measuring gauge. One that's done it's a handy dandy grab and go lobster kit!

I'd rename it the Tidybug, but tidycat rolls off the tongue so well :laugh: I guess in lobster form it can be the tidybug, and for lionfish, tidycat... Cuz lions are... anyway :)

In it's final form with the expanding stick, I've got about 20" of stuff to worry about on the boat and in the water before it expands to get used.

I'd planned on trying it out last weekend but the trip got postponed to the 12th.
20181216_110619.jpg
20181216_110737.jpg

Back
Top Bottom